Fees & Related Costs
- The PAMM Account does not charge entry/exit fees or management fees.
- You only pay performance fees if you make a profit.
- We charge a 30% performance fee based on trading profit.
- If no profit has been generated, you do not pay any performance fees.
- You only pay performance fees when your profit exceeds the previous high watermark each month, see example below.
- Minimum Investment: $2,000.00
High Watermark Policy Example
Performance fees are based on creation of a new high watermark each month, For example: Investor makes a deposit of $50,000. At the end of the first month the account balance is $52,000 ($2000 profit). Performance fee is $600 (30% of $2,000=$600), $600 is debited from the investor’s account. The next month the starting balance is $51,400 and this becomes the new high watermark. At the end of the second month the ending balance on the account is $50,500, no performance fees are debited from the account as the high watermark is $51,400. This example is assuming that the investor has not made any new deposits or withdrawn funds which would increase or decrease the high watermark. The broker where the account is traded is compensated on each trade through the spread between the bid/ask prices. The high watermark policy applies to each product.
For example; (Investor has two separate trading accounts or uses different products or trading systems offered by FXMAL. At the end of the month, one is profitable and one incurred a drawdown. The profitable account is subject to a performance fee if it exceeds the previous high water mark. The other account with the drawdown will not be subject to a performance fee until that loss has been fully recovered and has also exceeded the previous high water mark. The performance fee is based on the equity in the account at the end of each calendar month, (not account balance).